Kuku Brush: 3D
The smallest of our acrylic brushes, the 3D is ideal for all your 3D and 4D creations. With its small tip, to help create the most intricate and delicate designs all your clients will be raving about.
All Kuku brushes come with a protective cap to keep your brush clean and free from dust or damage. With a crystal filled handle to catch the eye and keep your workspace as beautiful as your clients nails.
B R U S H C A R E
- It is essential to prepare your brush before it’s first use. You will notice the bristles are held in shape with a holding agent, which must be removed to ensure you and your brush get off on the right foot.
- Carefully break the seal of the holding agent by rocking the bristles back and forth.
- Ensure you thoroughly remove all debris and dust from the brush, right from the centre of the bristles.
- When it appears all of the dust has been removed, dip your brush into monomer and wipe onto clean paper towel
- Reshape your bristles and carefully replace the lid
- Remember to store your brushes, bristles down
If you fail to prep your brush adequately, you may find that the bristles split after a few uses.
Out of stock