Kuku Bit Pack
The Kuku Tungsten Carbide Bit Pack Contains 7 Pieces in 1 and are compatible with most E-Files that use 3/32″ bits.
Works best with the Kuku E-File.
Carbide is a tough and durable material, boasting a Mohs’ hardness of 9. When cared for properly, Kuku E-File Bits can be a long term investment to your kit.
Our Bit Pack has been personally designed to provide an all-in-one solution to effective and effortless filing.
- Flame Bit – Perfect for removing bulk and shaping product.
- Spire – The larger tornado bit, this will be perfect for shaping the product around the cuticle and sidewall areas after application before going in with the finer tornado bit .
- Spear – The finer tornado bit, this is for really fine work, you will use this to refine you shape and remove any slight imperfections.
- Medium safety bit – Your best friend. This bit will shape your product, it’ll be your ‘go to’ bit.
- XC Safety bit – It’s all in the name. This bit is for removing and de-bulking.
- Cutie – Removes excess cuticle with ease.
- Sweep – Clean dust from your bits using this hard- bristled brush ( not for use in the file)
Kuku E-File bits are suitable for both right and left handed professionals.
M A I N T E N A N C E
- Use Sweep to remove the unwanted debris after each use
- We recommended using Barbicide to sterilise your Kuku Bits. Please follow the instructions carefully as not to damage your bits.
- Always dry your bits before returning to your Kuku E-File bit pack.