Kuku Brush: Badass
Our biggest, baddest brush to date. Badass is like a traditional size 14 acrylic brush. 100% Kolinsky.
All Kuku brushes come with a protective cap to keep your brush clean and free from dust or damage. With a crystal filled handle to catch the eye and keep your workspace as beautiful as your clients nails.
B R U S H C A R E
- It is essential to prepare your brush before it’s first use. You will notice the bristles are held in shape with a holding agent, which must be removed to ensure you and your brush get off on the right foot.
- Carefully break the seal of the holding agent by rocking the bristles back and forth.
- Ensure you thoroughly remove all debris and dust from the brush, right from the centre of the bristles.
- When it appears all of the dust has been removed, dip your brush into monomer and wipe onto clean paper towel
- Reshape your bristles and carefully replace the lid
- Remember to store your brushes, bristles down
If you fail to prep your brush adequately, you may find that the bristles split after a few uses.